Sunday, June 14, 2015

Digi Dares 409-Proud

The host this week for Digi Dares is Crafty Button Designs.  She challenged us to use a plain background, geometric shapes, stitches, and the word "proud."  I must say I steer away from plain backgrounds and geometric shapes so this was, indeed, a challenge.  Here's what I created:

 Visit Digi Dares here.

Credits:
Almost all of the elements were from Crafty Button Designs kits.  (Bad Mood, Siren's Song, Dreamland, Lady-Tude, Home, Wonderland, Walk like an Egyptian,  Anniversary Freebie, Shape it Up, and Plumb Crazy.)  The felt background was from Rachael's Scraps.  The hexagon circles were by Etc. Dan and the doodled hexagon was by Publikado.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Super fun page! Love all the bold colors of your page. Thanks so much for playing the Digi Dares this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.