Sunday, January 12, 2014

Journal 52-Up, Up, and Away

I am participating in an art journal group on Facebook that will last for an entire year.  The idea is to create an art journal page each week,  based on the prompt for that week.  There are almost 3,000 members.  For the first prompt "Up, Up, and Away" I wanted to create something using non-digital materials.  Somehow, though, as the end of the week approached, I was without inspiration. This evening, while soaking in a hot bath, I got an idea.   One of my goals with this project is to use mixed media for some of the prompts.  This time I gave myself permission to go digital.

For more information  about this group visit the link to their blog here.  To see the wonderful submissions, visit the Facebook group Journal 52.

Credits for image components: 
Raspberry Road, Graphic's Fairy, BitsnBobs, Lavender Designs, Far Far Hill, Itkupilli, Courtney's Digiscrappin, Butterfly Design,  Scrap and Tubes, Stampgram's Studio, and My Warehouse of Dreams
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.