Monday, August 26, 2013

Advantages of Time

After creating this digital collage, I decided to go ahead an post it because the Take a Word Challenge this week is "Time."  I felt that it fit the theme.  I won't say anything else about it other than this image is part of a passion series I'm working on.  If you'd like a visual treat, visit the Take a Word blog here.


Credits for Image Components:
Cajoline, Mommyish, Effie, Far Far Hill, Just for Fun Designs, EloDesigns, Digilicious, Rachael's Scraps, Aimee Harrison, Butterfly Design, Mariscrap, Elo Designs, LJS Digital Designs, Linda Lou Creations, Desert Bloom Designs, Janet Scott Designs, Cajoline, Miriam's Scraps, Prairie Song Scraps
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So romantic! I love the B&W background with touches of color and the pensive lady in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite and it asks a difficult question. As a cynic when it comes to such things I will keep my opinions to myself!!
    I love the beautiful, vintage look of your picture and hope to see more of your work. Thanks for your kind comments on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous piece. I love the grungy background, the page design, the font you used .... well I love it ALL! BRAVO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.