Thursday, July 18, 2013

Art Journal

Outside the Box Studios is hosting an art journal challenge with DigiScraps Addicts.  Each week for four weeks there will be a prompt.  By participating, I get to feed my compulsion to collect more digital art-making supplies.  This week, the route is to create about something I want to do- or learn, or be a part of.


I really want to increase my contacts with other digital image makers.  I've met lots of awesome people and I find I thrive on feedback.  I also love to look at others' artistic creations and share my thoughts.  Within the digital community, there are lots of people who are willing to share their expertise.  I want to increase my skills in photographing things that I can use in my digital collages.  It's not the photography I need help with so much as the skill of extracting objects once they are photographed.  Those are the two things I decided to share in this week's art journal page.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you put the page together, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great challenge - have fun! Is it weird that I want to hop in the car and join you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck no, it's not weird! I'd love to have you join me. Come on, let's go!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.