Friday, April 26, 2013

Inspiration Avenue Challenge-Talk to the Animals

Well, this week I got to choose the theme for our challenge over at Inspiration Avenue.  I've been collaborating on a special project with other designers from Pixel Scrapper to create a digital scrapbooking kit called "Talk to the Animals."  It will benefit animal that were rescued from a horrible, overcrowded situation.  More on that later.  Anyway, I couldn't resist the topic so I created a piece about an animal fashion show.  The title is "Animal Fashion Citations."

Hop on over to Inspiration Avenue to see all of the entries.  Just click here.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. lol this is hilarious! Did you ever read Hugh Lofting's 'Dr. Doolittle' series? I think he would tack this up on his writing desk for inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Lou Anne! The fashions are precious and the characters comments made me laug. Of course, the felines would be the judges - LOL! I'd like to hear more about this project you're working in. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Funny! I super love the cat in the cat's eye glasses with the pink dress. The expression is priceless. I think that's exactly how my cat would have responded if I tried to dress her up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I love the lion especially, he cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.